REBOOT 2024 - Truman aka Techrad ×
This Site is Optimized for Mobile Devices. Desktop version may display certain elements incorrctly ×
WE ARE GOING INTO BETA. NEED BETA TESTERS.

How to Join Scriptz Co Webmaster Collective

• Administrators

Our forum is By Invitation Only.

You mist be able to read, write  and understand longform technical english. 

NO NOVICES (NOOBS) ALLOWED. THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL WEBMASTER FORUM. USERS ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW HOW TO USE IPB AND BEHAVE ON THE FORUM. IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERIENCED IpB USER, DON'T BOTHER REQUESTING AN INVITATION. 

The rulea may change in future, but for now, here are the steps to join the forum.

1. Make a genuine effort to present yourself, your goals, hopes and desires.

2. Be sure to include an email address so we can send you a registration link link.

You will notice, I was brief, so should you.

Red Flags

1. "I saw this products inwzs looking for"

2. "I can get everything and do anything"

3. Goobledygook - This site is in engligh.

4. "I'm a moderator on......some toher forum"

‐-------------- 

Please aubmit you application here :

https://scriptz.co/forum/45-new-applications-apply-here/

If you are accepted into the community, you will receive a One Time message with your invitation from an anonymized email account.

(It may take some time for an admin to respond)

If your request is rejected, your application will be removed and you will NOT be notified of the decision. Please apply again. 

Please check your junk/spam folders

Thank you for you interest, see you in the ether; maybe.

Designer(11).thumb.jpeg.fca0e21b1ac49bd3065738fcbba49910.jpeg

* This site does NOT SEND EMAIL. If you lose or forget your password, you are are screwed. We do not reveal or reset passwords.

The reality of the contruct is not always what it seems. Rogue codw, sliding backdoors and open secret lurk around wvwry corner. If you really know IPB, you will find your way in without a trace, without warning and without notice.  

NUll'd accounts are free for the taking, if you made it this far, you can make it farther.  When you find the door and walk through it, message the Keymaker to upgrade your account FOR FRE FOREVER., you are exactly the peron were are looking for. 

See you in the forum.