Today, we are pleased to release XenForo 1.4.4. This release fixes a number of bugs and issues that were found since the release of 1.4.3. As this is a maintenance release, the vast majority of the focus was an increase in stability.
This release also adds a new CAPTCHA option. It is Google's new version of reCAPTCHA and it has been redesigned to ensure it is much more user friendly to humans. This does not replace the existing reCAPTCHA option. To begin using this new version you will need to obtain an API key and provide that when selecting the new "Use reCAPTCHA (No CAPTCHA)" option.
Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.4 include:
See the Resolved Bug Reports forum for further information.
- Various fixes and improvements to the built in SMF 2.0 importer.
- Fixed an issue that would throw a server error when a poll is restored from a thread draft.
- Workaround an Internet Explorer bug which minimises the browser after posting.
- Correctly adjust post count of a user when a post is moved from a forum that does count to a forum that doesn't count.
- Fixed some IE11 bugs relating to copy and pasting content into the rich text editor.
- The "Manage profile posts on own profile" permission now allows a user to delete their own profile posts from their own profile.
- Changed the output of RSS feeds to bypass the use of the link / image proxy.
- Automatically link URLs used in Conversations created by the Warning system.
The following templates have had changes:
Where necessary, the merge system within the "Outdated Templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.