Username Change Add-on allows your users to change their username from user control panel.
A user can't use a username that was used before unless that username was used by the same user.
- Ability to change username in custom tables (for Add-ons that uses tables with username column)
- Username Change History
- Option to use "Incognito Mode" so that username won't appear in the username history on the user profile page (admins can still see)
- User Group Permissions (Change username, Use incognito mode, View username history, Maximum number of changes, Minimum days between changes)
- Options page (Minimum Days Registered Required, Minimum Posts Required)
- Upload the contents of the folder "library" to "library" folder on your server where XenForo is installed.
- Go to admin area > Install New Add-on, and paste in the "Install from file on server:" field the following path: library/Siropu/UsernameChange/addon-siropu_username_change.xml
- Install the Add-on.